Saturday, September 11, 2004

One more reason to move to Vancouver

My friend Tanya moved to Vancouver for school not long ago. I'm really jealous, and not just because it has a first rate public transit system and those pretty mountains to look at. It's also the most pot-friendly town this side of the Atlantic. Sure, the cops bust Da Kine Smoke and Beverage Shop once in a while, but it's not enough to stop them from selling pot on a menu like they do in Amsterdam.

Not that I smoke much pot anymore. Unlike when I was in high school, nowadays it seems to make me either really paranoid or just puts me to sleep. Not much fun at a party if you ask me, so I tend to avoid it. Besides, why go to all the trouble of showing up on the doorstep of a shifty friend of a friend of a friend who may or may not have pot to sell when there's two liquor stores within a 10 minute walk of my house? Then again, if there was a shop in my town that sold special brownies, I'd be all up in that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home